KB: Pixel Mobs KB: Pixel Mobs

Really nice graphics, and fairly responsive and differing gameplay. The only thing I would say to work on is making gameplay more interactive. Just clicking on an enemy and instantly killing it, gratifying as it is, leaves a very easy game to play, so adding more than just instakills when you click enemies would make this a very, very solid game.

animebunnies responds:

Hmm perhaps some kind if combo system? Or add some "power ups"?

Thnx for the tip

project 01 project 01

Very solid start, the graphics for the player are really nice, the gameplay is pretty fluid. You seem to have a lot of ideas for different mechanics, with the climbing, the mirrors and lasers, and all that stuff. They don't seem to really be cohesive at this point, but all the mechanics work well in and of themselves. Definitely keep working on this, it's a really good start!

Pico's Rapture Pico's Rapture

This is a really nice, concise game. Graphics are good, gameplay is a little hard to grasp at first, but once you get the hang of it it's really fun! One thing that might help make it more replayable is if you added a high score board. But unlocking different characters the higher you go makes it more aesthetically pleasing and fun. Nicely done!

Bloomer Run Bloomer Run

Decent platformer, graphics are nice, but the controls could handle a bit better. One thing is that the background moves up and down way too fast, it's unrealistic and distracting. Other than that, though, a pretty nice game.

Fluffy Cat Fluffy Cat

Surprisingly good for a Flappy Bird style game. The fact that there's actually different kinds of enemies and they come from the top and bottom at staggered times helps to make the game more interesting, much better than any other Flappy clone I've seen. Nicely done.

The diamond catch The diamond catch

Not a bad concept, could work on the graphics and the key listener, sometimes you have to hit a key twice for it to move. Also the window is far too large for the actual game. But other than that, with some work this could be a pretty nice game.

Card Game 66 Card Game 66

I've played this game since I was a kid. Nice rendition of it. Pretty solid graphics, and nice feel to it. Maybe make the cards move a bit faster and make the text a bit bigger and easier to read.

Bullet Waltz Bullet Waltz

Fun game, well executed, nice graphics and music. Not the most exciting gameplay, but it feels really nice to play. Nice job.

Dumm Dumm

Better than your last one, not quite as glitchy, but you could definitely use a crosshair to show the player where they're shooting. Otherwise, it's difficult to determine where the bullets are actually headed.

Minecraft-like game Minecraft-like game

Nice attempt at a 3D game. The game lagged a lot for me, I don't know if anyone else had a similar problem, but at one point the game froze my browser for around 20 seconds, that might just be me but it could be a bug in your code. I'd say try to rewrite it in such a way that the game can run faster and if there are any potential bugs, fix them. Also, try to come up with an original title, rather than just "Minecraft-like Game". Doesn't really show that you care a lot about what other people think of your game, and I assume you do, so I'd recommend changing it.